2 Channel Amplifier 250w Per Output Channel
The Cloud CA Series is a range of versatile multi-channel audio power amplifiers of advanced design, able to drive low impedance loudspeakers, or high impedance (100 V-line or 70 V-line) loudspeaker distribution systems directly. They are ideal for sound reinforcement applications in the retail, leisure, hospitality, commercial or industrial sectors.
Model CA2250 can deliver a maximum of 500 W of audio power, which may be similarly shared between its
Particular design attention has been paid to the amplifiers’ energy efficiency. The Class D output stages dispense with line output transformers, and consequently offer great savings in weight and size over earlier designs. An automatic, two-stage power-down feature (APD) resulting in power consumption of less than 2.5 W. The amplifiers also include a remote standby/wake up function, enabling them to be placed into standby mode - and subsequently powered up again - by a simple external contact closure. The APD feature can be disabled by a rear panel DIP switch.
Safety features of the design include output DC detection, overcurrent protection, and thermal monitoring. A switch on delay provides loudspeaker protection at power-up. All models use variable–speed forced-air cooling.
• Output stage can drive 70 V/100 V-line systems directly (transformerless), or low impedance
loudspeakers (≥4 ohms)
• Output mode selectable per-channel
• Balanced line level inputs
• Per-channel output level controls
• Per-channel rear panel input switches for input routing, high or low impedance operation, 70 V/100V -line selection and high-pass filter
• Automatic Power Down: <2.5 W power consumption with all channels quiescent
• Remote Power control input
• Global disable of APD function
• Variable speed forced-air cooling
• Thermal protection, overcurrent limiting and DC offset protection
• Switch-on delay for speaker protection during power-up
• Universal PSU – operates from 100 to 240 VAC
• CDI-CA2, CDI-CA4, CDI-CA8 Dante® input cards
(providing 2, 4 and 8 Dante input channels respectively)