Surface Mount Speakers
CS-S4W & CS-S4B
Cloud's new and exciting 4-inch surface mount speakers are perfect for any environment, 2-way concentrically mounted drivers offer consistent dispersion across broad frequency ranges, grilles available in black or white, accessible high-impedance or low impedance switch settings and removable logos ensure Cloud speakers can be used discretely in almost any venue.
Custom built for quality performance Cloud speakers are designed and tested to a superior standard by engineers who care and include a comprehensive 5-year commercial warranty.
The speakers are IP55 rated which is explained below;
First Digit: Solids
The first digit indicates the level of protection that the enclosure provides against access to hazardous parts (e.g., electrical conductors, moving parts) and the ingress of solid foreign objects.
Second Digit: Liquids
Protection of the equipment inside the enclosure against harmful ingress of water.
5 - Dust Protected. Ingress of dust is not entirely prevented, but it must not enter in sufficient quantity to interfere with the satisfactory operation of the equipment; complete protection against contact.
5 - Water jets. Water projected by a nozzle (6.3mm) against enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effects.
IP55 - Protected from limited dust ingress & Protected from low pressure water jets from any direction.
- 4" Polypropylene Woofer with rubber surround.
- 0.75" Silk Dome Tweeter with phase plug.
- 2-way drivers offering consistent dispersion across broad frequency ranges.
- Available in Black or White.
- IP 55 Rated.
- Accessible high-impedance or low impedance switch settings.
- Removable logos to allow for discrete use.
- 100v - 20W, 10W, 5W, 2.5W or 20W@16Ω.
- 70v - 20W, 10W, 5W, 2.5W, 1.3W or 20W@16Ω.
- Nom SPL: 87dB@1w/1mt Max SPL: 100db@1mt.
- Accessories: U Mountingbracket, male euroblock, rubber port-plug.
- Dims: 266.5mm x 187.0mm x 161.0mm.
- Weight: 2.5kg net, 3.2kg gross.
- Bracket Mount Holes: 143.5mm