Surface Mount Speakers
CS-S3W & CS-S3B
Cloud's new CS-S3 is a 3" full range surface mount speaker, offers the industry’s most innovative omnidirectional mounting system. The CS-S3 offer consistent dispersion across broad frequency ranges, available in Black or White and removable logos ensure Cloud speakers can be used discretely or prominently in almost any venue. All models are sonically matched with the C series for uniform acoustics. The CS-SUB8 compliments any model to add deep, impactful bass.
Displayed in a variety of colours as the CS-S3 can be custom painted to match architecture.
Custom built for quality performance Cloud speakers are designed and tested to a superior standard by engineers who care and include a comprehensive 5-year commercial warranty.
Video by Clarity in Sound Light & Vision Ltd
- 3" Polypropylene Woofer with Rubber Surround with Phase Plug.
- 2-way drivers offering consistent dispersion across broad frequency ranges.
- Omidirectional mounting system.
- Available in Black or White.
- Removable logos to allow for discrete use.
- 100v - 16W, 8W, 4W, 2W or 16W@16Ω.
- 70v - 16W, 8W, 4W, 2W, 1W or 16W@16Ω.
- 25v - 2W, 1W, 0.5W, 0.3W, 0.2W or 16W@16Ω.
- Nom SPL: 82dB@1w/1mt Max SPL: 94db@1mt.
- Dims: 205.0mm x 111.5mm.
- Weight: 1.2kg net, 1.7kg gross.
- Bracket Mount Holes: 50.0mm