4 Zone Mixer
The Z4MK3 is the latest version of the ever popular Z Series of Cloud Zoner Mixers. The latest upgrade includes RJ45 connectors for much easer wiring of the NEW LM-2 or LM-2A Active Facility Input Plates along with changes to the Mic Input Sockets from XLR to Phoenix style connectors.
The Z4MK3 offers direct connection of up to six music sources, two microphones and a paging mic, all of which can be selected to operate in up to four different output zones, in any combination.
The Z4MK3 is a complete solution for multi-zone, multi functional venues. With the ability to accept an array of input sources such as MP3, Hardisc, CD, Video, Satellite etc., the Z4MK3 is an ideal choice. It has been developed specifically to meet these needs and can act as a user friendly master control for the entire sound system. Connecting the LM-2 or LM-2A active modules extends the versatility of the units allowing designers to provide simple, cost effective solutions to many customers' requirements that are difficult to achieve with other manufacturers' products.
- 4 Zone Mono Mixer
- Optional Paging Mic with Chime (PM-4)
- Optional Paging & Message Announcer (PM-4SA)
- 6 Line Inputs with Preset Gain Controls
- Line 6 priority, can be selected on a Zone by Zone basis
- Optional Facility input plates on all zones (LM-2/A, B&W) - Now using RJ-45 Connectors for Cat-5 Screened Cabling
- Zone Music Level and Source Selection via RSL-6/A (B&W) or RL-1/A (B&W) Wall Remotes
- 2 Mic Inputs with Volume Controls
- Input for Paging Mic with Priority and Zone Selection
- Separate EQ for Mic and Music
- All Mics have Priority over Music
- Fire Alarm “Music Mute” Interface
- Optional custom equalizer modules for various loudspeakers brands can be fitted to any independent zone