In Ceiling Speakers
CS-C3W & CS-C3B
The Cloud CS-C3 In-Ceiling Speaker is a 3-inch coaxial two-way loudspeaker featuring exceptional intelligibility and musical performance. Using premium drivers and electronics, the CS-C3 offers high sensitivity, smooth frequency response and excellent off-axis performance. All models offer ZeroEdge™ magnetic grilles which reveal the high/low impedance switch settings for distributed audio systems.
Designed exclusively for Cloud Electronics in the USA by a specialist team of speaker design engineers, the new CS-C Series speakers are extremely installer friendly and are tuned to complement the Cloud range of amplifiers and mixer amplifiers. Built for quality performance Cloud speakers are designed and tested to a superior standard by engineers who care and include a comprehensive 5-Year commercial warranty.
- 3.0” polypropylene with rubber surround and phase plug
- Magnetic speaker grilles available in Black or White.
- Optional: Square or Hexagonal Grilles
- Accessible high-impedance or low impedance switch settings.
- Removable logos to allow for discrete use.
- 100v - 16W, 8W, 4W, 2W, 1W or 16W@16Ω.
- 70v - 16W, 8W, 4W, 2W, 1W or 16W@16Ω.
- 25v - 2W, 1W, 0.5W, 0.3W, 0.2W or 32W @ 16Ω.
- Nom SPL: 82dB@1mt Max SPL: 94db@1mt.
- Dims: 151.0mm x 99.5mm.
- Weight: 1.4kg net, 1.5kg gross.
- Cutout: 135.0mm