In Ceiling Speaker
CS-C4VW & CS-C4VB
The Cloud CS-C4V is a 4” coaxial two way in-ceiling loudspeaker featuring exceptional intelligibility and musical performance. Using premium drivers and electronics, the CS-C4V offers high sensitivity, smooth frequency response, and excellent off axis performance. The 4.0 inch woofer incorporates a large magnet structure, a treated paper cone, and a butyl rubber surround for lasting, low distortion performance. The 0.5” tweeter is a silk soft dome to smoothly distribute the high frequency energy. The integral 20 W transformer provides plenty of power even for high SPL applications. The 16 ohm impedance option allows for easy low impedance daisy chaining.
The CS-C4V incorporates several innovative features that make it a truly remarkable speaker. The ZeroEdge™ grilles are magnetically attached for easy installation, and feature a completely seamless transition from grille to ceiling. Round grilles are supplied, and are available in black or white finish. The 102 mm-deep back can offers premium acoustics in a shallow mount profile. The side cable gland means that no additional depth is required for cable entry.
Designed exclusively for Cloud Electronics in the USA by a specialist team of speaker design engineers, the new CS-C Series speakers are extremely installer friendly and are tuned to complement the Cloud range of amplifiers and mixer amplifiers. Built for quality performance Cloud speakers are designed and tested to a superior standard by engineers who care and include a comprehensive 5-Year commercial warranty.
- Premium in ceiling performance at a value price
- Magnetic ZeroEdge™ grille with removable badge
- 2-way drivers offering consistent dispersion
- 4" Treated Paper Woofer with Rubber Surround
- 0.5" Silk Dome Tweeter with phase plug
- 4-pin quick connector for easy daisy-chaining and secure connections
- 100v - 20W, 10W, 5W, 2.5W or 20W@16Ω
- 70v - 20W, 10W, 5W, 2.5W, 1.3W or 20W@16Ω
- Nom SPL: 88dB@1m Max SPL: 103db@1m
- Dims: 198mm x 108.8mm.
- Weight: 2.0kg net, 2.5kg gross.
- Cut out: 174.9mm
- Shallow back can design for installation in tight spaces
- Accessible high-impedance or low impedance switch settings
- 16 ohm impedance for low impedance daisy chaining