In Ceiling Speakers
CS-C8W & CS-C8B
The Cloud CS-C8 In-Ceiling Speaker is a 8-inch coaxial two-way loudspeaker featuring exceptional intelligibility and musical performance. Using premium drivers and electronics, the CS-C8 offers high sensitivity, smooth frequency response and excellent off-axis performance. All models offer ZeroEdge™ magnetic grilles which reveal the high/low impedance switch settings for distributed audio systems.
Designed exclusively for Cloud Electronics in the USA by a specialist team of speaker design engineers, the new CS-C Series speakers are extremely installer friendly and are tuned to complement the Cloud range of amplifiers and mixer amplifiers. Built for quality performance Cloud speakers are designed and tested to a superior standard by engineers who care and include a comprehensive 5-Year commercial warranty.
- 2-way concentrically mounted drivers offering consistent dispersion across broad frequency ranges.
- 8" Treated Paper Woofer with Rubber Surround
- 1" Silk Dome Tweeter with phase plug
- Deep backcan design (200mm)
- Magnetic speaker grilles available in black or white.
- Accessible high-impedance or low impedance switch settings.
- Removable logos to allow for discrete use.
- 100v - 64W, 32W, 16W, 8W or 75W@16Ω.
- 70v - 64W, 32W, 16W, 8W, 4W or 75W@16Ω.
- 25v - 8W, 4W, 2W, 1W, 0.5W or 75W@16Ω.
- Nom SPL: 92dB@1mt Max SPL: 111db@1mt.
- Optional Tile Bridge.
- Dims: 286.0mm x 210.2mm.
- Weight: 3.4kg net, 4.2kg gross.
- Cutout: 271.0mm