Optional 4ch Dante Card for CV Amplifier
Optional 4ch Dante card for CV Amplifiers
The CDI-CV4 Dante network card is a retrofit option exclusively for the Cloud CV Series digital power amplifiers, and allows the amplifier to derive its inputs directly from an Audinate Dante audio network.
This card provides up to four channels of low-latency digital audio via a Dante or AES67 network, channel assignment is made using Audinate’s Dante Controller software. The card also runs Dante v4.2 firmware, which gives compatibility with any version of Dante Domain Manager (DDM).
- Fits rear panel expansion bay: adds four digital inputs to amplifier
- Subset configured by amplifier’s existing browser interface
- Externally powered via PoE
- Compatible with Dante Controller and Dante Domain Manager
- LED indication of network speed and Link activity
- Supports 16/24/32bit PCM sample sizes