Optional 8ch Dante Card for CA Amplifier
Optional 8ch Dante card for CA Series Amplifiers
The CDI-CA8 Dante network card is a retrofit option for all CA Series digital power amplifiers, and allows the amplifier to accept inputs directly from an Audinate Dante audio network.
This card provides up to eight channels of low-latency digital audio via a Dante or AES67 network, channel subscriptions are made using Audinate’s Dante Controller software. The card also runs Dante v4.2 firmware, which gives compatibility with Dante Domain Manager (DDM).
- Fits rear panel expansion bay: adds eight digital inputs to amplifier
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports (RJ45)
- Switched and Redundant modes available for secondary port
- Externally powered via PoE
- Compatible with Dante Controller and Dante Domain Manager
- LED indication of network speed and Link activity
- Supports 16/24/32bit PCM sample sizes
- Supports 44.1/48/88.2/96kHz sample rates