The PM Range of Paging Microphones are designed for general purpose multizone applications and can also be used with non-Cloud products.
Four models of the PM are available: the PM4, PM8, PM12 and PM16. The models differ only in the number of zone select buttons on the front panel (4, 8, 12 or 16 respectively), and consequently in the maximum of zones that can be supported.
The PM is designed to interface directly with recent Cloud products - such as the DCM1 - via the Cloud Digital Paging Interface, which uses standard CAT-5 cable and RJ45 connectors.
The PM is also compatible with the older Cloud CDPM range of digital paging microphones. PM microphones and CDPM microphones may be freely intermixed on the Digital Paging Interface.
- APP NO. 043 - Sports Stadium_Z8MK4_CXV425_VTX_PM8.pdf.pdf
- APP NO. 014 - 8-Zone Cruise Ship, Z8MK3_LM-2_PM8_CXV425.pdf.pdf
- APP NO. 015 - Bowling Alley, CX263_CXV425_PM-SA.pdf.pdf
- APP NO. 017 - Themed Attraction, Z8MK3, PMSA, VTX4120.pdf.pdf
- APP NO. 019 - Medical Center, Z8MK3_CXA850_CXL800_PM8.pdf.pdf
- APP NO. 003 - 8-Zone Restaurant, Z8MK3, LM-2, VTX4120, CXA450.pdf
- APP NO. 024 - 6-Zone Health Center, Z8MK3_LM-2a_CXV425_VTX4240_PM8.pdf
- APP NO. 033 - Club House, Z8, CXA850, PM8, LM2.pdf
- PM Series_Datsheet (EN).pdf
- PM Series_Datasheet (ES).pdf
- PM Series_Datasheet (FR).pdf
- PM8 OVERLAY BLANK TEMPLATE.pdf
- PM4_PM8_PM12 & PM16JumperSettings_250314.pdf
- Individual and multiple zone selection
- Defineable zone groups with group selection
- Pre-announcement chime with internal chime sounder
- "Talk" and "Call-all" buttons
- "Busy" LED
- Configurable two-layer announcement priority system
- Auto-zone reset after announcement
- Zone disable function